Thursday, August 2, 2012

1st Grade



Well it absolutely doesn't seem possible that our summer is coming to an end but it is.  I put my 6 year old on the bus this morning to head off to the first grade....all day. It has been a little more difficult than I expected this year because he is gone all day and last year he was just gone for a few hours.  He is also at a different elementary this year so that has made him a little more nervous, which of course makes Mommy worry for him:) We were able to make a visit the other day and ran into some kids that he knew which helped and he got to meet his teacher which also helped.  I am sure he will be fine but I cant wait for him to get home so I can hear all about it.  Hear are some pics I snapped this morning of my fun, loving boy!





I couldnt help but add these in.  She woke up just in time to walk out to the bus with us.  Can you believe that hair.  I did comb it while we were waiting:) I didn't want to embarass Ayden too much!

No comments: