Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mya's Spring Dance Recital

Mya had just recently had her spring recital.  She was really nervous about it.  The first time I went to watch her in class, she started to cry....not what I would expect from her.  She loves dance but needless to say her nerves were evident.  The moves that she did were really subtle and she didn't even do all of them.  I don't think she even cracked a smile.  Poor thing. She never said she didn't want to do the recital. 
 She did enjoy doing the finale.  She still walks around doing it. 

 This is her teacher, Miss Kimberly.  She loves her!
 Her friends and grandparents came to watch!

2 comments:

Erin said...

So cute! This reminds of what I did when I was little, the company was called "Off Broadway" and we dressed up like Mya did. I loved it :)

brooke said...

She is so cute! Love that little face.