Monday, April 20, 2009

Think Pink - Race for the Cure

Well Mom and I and several other friends ventured downtown for the Race for the Cure. I have done it for several years now but this year was extra special because my mom, who is currenly battling breast cancer was able to join me. The weather was absolutely beautiful which made the day even better! There is pink galore, as you can see!


40, 000+ people


Mom, Jena, Karen, Jenny T, Brooke, Jenny, Kim, Cindy, Barb


Back: Christina, Rachel, Jena, Kim, Jenny, Barb, Mom
Front : Jenny, Karen Amy, Bridget, Brooke, Me, Cindy



Me and Mom


I walk in celebration of My mom!


The Pink Parade of Survivors


Even the elephant was wearing pink


All the survivors walked behind their year signs. Amazing!!


Mom is going on 1 year and Barb is going on 4 years!


The kids got surprises when they got home


Mom and the kids


and Me

Real men wear pink!

Mya enjoying her boa!

1 comment:

Anderson said...

I'm glad to hear your mom is doing well! What a turn out for the race! That is amazing!

Kim