Thursday, December 2, 2010

October Recap

We have been very busy lately. This is why I am just now posting most of my pics from October. I know its already December...so this is my effort to catch up on blogging. This is the longest post ever but hope you enjoy our business as much as we did:) Zoo Boo with family and friends!
My cute pirates!

Halloween night and my 31st birthday!

We went to some friends on Halloween night. It was nice b/c both the kids had someone to trick or treat with. Not the best pic but you can tell they are having fun!


Our attempt at a family pic. HA!

Ayden and Pax

Trick or Treat

My mama and my cutie at our family halloween party:)

Our Craft

Most of the kids getting ready to go to the trick or treat stations!

Hay ride time! (Calvin's great idea)

My cousin Sarah, married one of our good friends. These are all the kids waiting to catch the stuffed animals!

Chad(bro), Katie(cousin), Heather(cousin), Me

Us with the happy bride and groom


The fam with Sarah and Nathan....they met at my 30th bday party!

Sarah's shower
We were going to a halloween and I had a little extra time to fix Mya up...isn't she so pretty.

All the big kids at Truman's halloween party!

Anabelle, Crew, and Laney....they are about 2 wks apart!

We start them young chopping firewood!

This boy knows how to work. At the age of 4, he can already chop wood....really!

Ayden and Truman on our camping trip We went camping with several friends in Spencer. We rode 4wheelers, played games, visited, and enjoyed some good food.

The babies enjoying the campfire!

So cute, couldn't resist...my kids and Truman.

Playing outside while dad was trimming the tree, couldn't let this cute pic get away!

1 comment:

brooke said...

I am in love with the halloween family picture!! Thanks for posting it. Sometimes the out takes are the most fun in the end.