Monday, June 8, 2009

Fire House

We hadn't seen much of Daddy this week so we decided to go visit him at the firehouse. The kids absoulutely love to go, as you can imagine. I never have my camera with me and I actually took it with me this time. I got a few pics that I thought I could share. Hope everyone is doing well. Thanks for checking in! At this firehouse there is an airport on the other side of the fence, so I think Ayden is looking at an airplane.
Telling Daddy about his day!

Hugs!


My attempt at a pic of the 2 of them.



My friend Amy always takes pics of Ty by the tire to see how they grow. It was such a great idea, we thought we would take one too. Those are some big tires aren't they!?



Mya having a good ol' time.


Her face cracks me up....not so sure about sitting up there.


Beep, Beep!


Loving on Daddy!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Those pictures are great Carissa! Lots of good ones I'm sure Calvin would like to put on his locker at work.