Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

We had a great Christmas this year. It is becoming more and more fun because Ayden is getting into the Santa thing. He was so excited when he realized Santa had eaten the cookies and milk but then he wanted to know why he ate all the cookies and why he wasn't still there. It was fun watching him get excited about all the presents. Mya had fun as welll. She pretty much went from one thing to the next. She especially liked the bows.

After unwrapping presents we packed up and flew to Texas. We arrived safely- all 10 of us. Today 3 more cousins will be arriving. We are looking forward to all the funfilled chaos that is sure to unfold in the next few days. We are certainly enjoying the 80 degree weather. I will be sure and post pictures when I get back!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That's so cute Ayden is trying to figure out the Santa thing. Sometimes I wish we all had the faith of a child. I'm glad you guys are all there and safe (and in 80 degree weather!).

Can't wait to see pictures.

meagan said...

I'm sure jealous of the 80 degree weather. Although this past Saturday I went out in just a sweatshirt-it was unbelievably warm. I miss you lots and we have lots to catch up on when you get back.