Thursday, August 14, 2008

Doctor Visits

We have had a couple of eventful days at the doctor this week. Mya went for her 6 month visit on Tuesday. She weighed 17lbs and 2oz and was 26.5in long. (75th percentile in both) She is a healthy little girl. I worked on Wednesday and when I got home Calvin said that when Ayden woke up he had a splinter in his foot that we needed to get out. When he woke up,we started messing with it and we decided that we weren't going to be able to get it. Long story short, I went back to the doctor on Thursday morning and the doctor was able to get it out. Ayden was a trooper. Unfortunately it was already infected. He was much better after he got a new band aid! That sure was an expensive splinter! I didn't think anyone would care to see a picture of it but it was bigger that any splinter I have ever seen.

1 comment:

Anderson said...

Hey, Carissa! I didn't know you had a blog for your family! Do you mind if I put a link on our blog? I'm excited that I can keep up with you and your clan now!!
Your kids are adorable! I can't wait to visit at the reunion!!!

Kim (Rankin) Anderson
www.jacobarthuranderson.blogspot.com (in case you want to check ours out)